Hello dear friends in this post we will get information bank of baroda balance check number and bank of baroda balance inquiry number you can call this number and solve your card related problem.
You can call this bank of baroda number 8468 00 1111 with your register mobile number with bank of baroda bank and check your account balance.
You will see this bank of baroda phone number, SMS balance service and email support.
How can I check my Bank of Baroda account balance by Miss Call?
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda|
|bank of baroda balance enquiry number||8468 00 1111|
|bank of baroda customer care||1800 102 44 55|
|Mini Statement||8468 00 1122|
bank of baroda balance inquiry number
bob provide hassle free and convenient banking services to customer by leveraging technology, Bank has introduced Missed Call facility for Balance Inquiry. All customers who have registered their mobile number can get the balance of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number to: 8468001111
The call made to the above number will automatically disconnect after first ring. Customer will then receive an SMS giving the last four digit of account and current balance of accounts.
Bob features of this facility are as under
- This facility is free of cost.
- This facility is available 24X7.
- Balance of accounts under Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC) will be provided through this facility.
- Customer may have more than one account with same mobile number. In that case SMS of maximum length of 320 characters (2 SMSs) will be sent to customers. For remaining accounts, customer can avail the SMS Banking Services or call our Contact Centre.
- Customer can avail this facility maximum 3 times in a day
Requirement to avail this facility
- Customer’s mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- Account under SB, CA, OD, CC Scheme will be eligible for this facility.
- Customers are required to give miss call from his/her registered mobile number to the above number.
- This service is available only for resident accounts i.e. accounts with domestic mobile number only. In other words, customer with overseas country code /mobile number will not be sent any SMS.
Reference and official site: https://www.bankofbaroda.in/