|Number||1800 103 6286|
|Mi TV Email Idemail@example.com|
|Office Address||8th Floor, Tower 1, Umiya Business Bay Marathahalli – Sarjapur, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560103, Karnataka, India.|
Mi TV Customer Care Number: 1800 103 6286
- Mi TV Phone Number
- Social Media Connecting
- Mi TV customer care Email Support
- Mi TV corporate office
- About Mi TV
Mi TV Customer support Number
The Mi TV phone number helpline is available available from 9 AM – 9 PM to get support to consumers. The best option is to call Mi TV toll free number to solve your problem.
Phone Number: 1800 103 6286
Calling Mi TV phone number is the best way to contact Mi TV services, using this toll free number; you can directly talk to a customer service executive in seconds.
Mi TV problems and solutions
- Customer Service
- Shipping FAQ
- Service Centers
- Bulk Orders
- User Guide
- Laptop Drivers
- Mi Exchange
Mi TV 1800 phone numbers
This Mi TV Customer Care Number you can use. Using this toll free 1800 103 6286 number, you can contact Mi TV customer support directly. You can use this number for various tasks such as
- Service query
- Information about tv
They are here to help you with all of your queries related to Mi TV products. Get support by Call, Chat, and Email or submit your feedback/complaints regarding products and services.
Contact Mi TV through Social Media
How to contact Mi TV through social media? Messages via Mi TV social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and through the website and forum support.
If you use Mi TV product service then more social information to go facebook page.
You will contacting the fb page and read also welcome to the official Facebook Page of Mi TV. Get updates on Mi TV products & services here.
If you join twitter page then welcome to the official Mi TV twitter page, Product and Service updates & tips.
You will join intagram and watch product, tips and more information about Mi TV.
If you have a small issue with Mi TV services or a technical issue, try using social media to contact Mi TV. Go to the official Twitter or Facebook page.
Mi TV social media Help
If you contact Mi TV with live chat then click this link to contacting Mi TV support page.
- Customer Services
- Contact Us
Mi TV service
You can call the Mi TV Customer Care Number then more information about Mi TV service related query.
Contacting Mi TV by Social media
Even though Mi TV Social media Support is great, you will find more complete ways of getting in contact with them.
Apart from social media, the upcoming favorite alternative for customers searching for assistance is through Phone number support for Mi TV Company. You can reach Mi TV customer support by calling 1800 103 6286 numbers directly.
Mi TV Email Support
Mi TV Email id is available firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use it to solve your general problem like Center location, Mi TV Policy, service tips, new, etc.
Mi TV Customer Service
Write an email containing all important information, such as product info and service Center location, Mi TV Policy, Product usage tips.
Explain this issue in as much detail as possible and wait for a response from the customer service department.
Mi TV headquarter office
You can find the Mi TV corporate head office address and headquarters. Most of the operations handled from this Mi TV corporate headquarter.
Mi TV corporate office Address
Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, 8th Floor, Tower 1, Umiya Business Bay Marathahalli-Sarjapur, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560103, Karnataka, India.
MI TV Related Question
- Is Mi TV an Android TV?
- What are the pre-installed apps in Mi TV?
- What are the different sound and video modes available on the TV?
- Which all the DTH / Cable Operators supported by Mi TV?
- How do I update the TV software?
- Do you have any app store to install apps?
- Does Mi TV support Miracast / Screen mirroring?
- How can I see my YouTube playlist on my TV?
- My Mi TV display is not bright enough
- Can I change TV channels using my Mi TV remote?
About Mi TV Company
Asia’s largest Direct to Home Entertainment Company DishTV is the pioneer when it comes to digital entertainment. The innovative offerings and revolutionary features of DishTV have earned it a prestigious place of being World’s third largest DTH Company.
DishTV India is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India owned and operated by the Zee Group. DishTV was launched by the Zee Group on 2 October 2003.
Mi TV Quality
- Quality is a priority when it comes to Mi TVs and they conduct 20+ tests to ensure it..
- Ensure Mechanical Strength
- Prevent Transport Damage
- Ensure Reliability in Different Storage Environments
- Stable Product Performance
- Customer Safety
- Simulate Actual Operating Environments
Mi tv product list
Mi 4X 4K HDR Smart TV
Mi rs: 28,999
- With 4K HDR, the Mi TV 4X conserves color quality and vibrancy deep contrast and impressive brightness.
- Powerful room-filling sound for the complete entertainment experience.
- The new and improved PatchWall comes with plenty of content options for the entire family. The new exciting lineup of content partners includes Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Hungama and more.
- The Mi TV 4X ships with the latest edition of Android Pie 9.0. This operating system comes with quality enhancements in terms of navigation, a pleasing visual interface and simplified controls.
- 20W speakers Dolby™+ DTS-HD®
- PatchWall with massive 4K content catalog
- Android TV™ + Google Assistant
- Crystal Clear Picture Quality
Mi LED TV 4A PRO80
- The powerful 64-bit Quad-core processor renders clips free of lags and hangs, so you never miss out on any of the action
- View crisp clear images on the Full HD LED display
- Make the best of the Google Voice search function that allows you to control home device, play content, get answers and more
- Connect to your Smartphone or laptop effortlessly via Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Enjoy seamless storage and speed as this TV comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage space
Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition
A dynamic piece of design that takes you across the horizon with each scene. More immersive than ever, more elegant than ever. The horizon display dominates the surroundings and uplifts the atmosphere with impeccable detail and wider viewing angle.
- 80cm (32) Captivating Horizon Display
- Bezel-less Design (Industry Term) -178° Viewing Angle
- PatchWall Experience -Universal Search -Live News Channels for Free -One Click Play -Kids Mode with Parental Lock
- Android TV -5000+ Apps -Google Chromecast -Google Assistant -Google Data Saver
- Mi Quick Wake
- Vivid Picture Enginge -Accurate screen calibration, Deeper Contrasts -Pinpoint precision in colour reproduction -Quad-core Processor + Mali-450 Graphics -1GB RAM & 8GB Storage -20W Stereo Speakers with DTS
Mi QLED TV 4K
138.8cm (55) rs: 54,999
- Experience The Magic of QLED Display in 4K Resolution
- Dolby Vision is a leap ahead in visual storytelling with HDR 10+, HDR 10 & Makes it even better
- The wide colour gamut feature reproduces 100% of NTSC & 95% DCPI colour space for a life like viewing experience
- Prepare for an unmatched viewing experience with an unintrusive 96% screen-to-body ratio
- RealityFlow makes for blur-free uninterrupted visuals with the integrated MEMC chip
- The Dolby Audio™+ DTS-HD® enabled 6 Speaker System With A Powerful 30W Power Output provide rich clear audio for games, movies and more
- PatchWall comes with 700,000+ hours of content, a striking new Light Theme and a massive collection of 4K titles
- Recommendations and Smart Curation Enable Content Discover
- Featured with Universal Search, Kids Mode, Live TV, Smart Recommendations, User Centre
- Intuitive navigation and an arsenal of smart features comes with the addition of Android TV™ + Google Assistant
- Premium Aluminium Frame With A Slim Profile
- Future Ready Technology with HDMI 2.1 | eARC | ALLM | 5ms Input Lag
- All-new remote control allows is easy to use and ergonomically redesigned
- Crafted using a combination of metal and glass, this TV is a true stunner
- Made in India, By India, For India
Also more: Crompton Customer Care Number